Unlike carpet cleaning companies, franchises and most other rug cleaners, we DO NOT carry out any rug cleaning in your home or send your rugs to a third party for cleaning and the risk of damage to your fine rug is too high. We take tremendous care in our cleaning and restoration work, and carry out all rug cleaning in a controlled environment.
Our comprehensive, start-to-finish cleaning process will ensure your fine rug will last for generations to come.
- Pre-Inspect. The condition of each rug – look for fading, discoloration, stains, wear, per-existing damage, color instability and odors. We determine the clean ability of each rug and the appropriate cleaning procedure to be used. (See note below)
- Dusting. Dust and particulate matter lying deep within the rug are removed using compressed air and specially designed tools. Foot traffic and dry soil can act like sandpaper on the fiber, and this step is often referred to as “air washing” or “dusting” of the rug. Vacuuming, shaking, or beating are not nearly as effective.
- Pre-Treat. Spots, spills and stains using the most advanced spotting techniques.
- Pre-Clean Traffic and heavily soiled areas.(Discoloration due to wear, fading, or chemical reactionis not reversible.)
- Agitate, Dissolve, Suspend and Extract the ground in soils.
- Rinse. To further remove soil and cleaning residue (to restore the natural feel).
- Restore. The nap with special grooming tools.
- Dry. The rugs in our climate controlled drying room. Drying time is less then 24 hours.
- Final Inspection. We maintain the highest standards, so our inspection process is thorough. We don’t hesitate to repeat any steps that might be necessary to provide you with the cleanest rug possible. It’s that final touch that means so much.